Network Speed Monitor is a simple and easy-to-use application to display your current network speed in status bar, including the downloading and uploading data.
When your computer connects to the network, you can see your current network speed with Network Speed Monitor.
Network Speed Monitor is a handy application for you to monitor and record your income and outcome data and keep you alert about whatever is running in your computer.
- Put the status item in the leftmost place on the menu bar so that other status items will not fluctuate.
- Automatically show the speed between Mbps and Kbps.
- Click and choose to change the refresh interval from 1 second to 10 seconds.
- Opt to switch from Bits per second to Bytes per second.
- Check your real network speed to know whether it reaches to the speed which the network operators promise.
- Know whether there are some hidden applications are running to slow down your network than normal.
- Keep a track of your internet bandwidth usage so that you will know whether your internet stream go beyond the limit.